1699483423080.png

1699483449731.png

Dennis Homes

4 август 2022 г.

PASSES AWAY IN HER 97TH YEAR....RIP

October 28, 2012, 2:58 pm
Next Article 3
JOYCE"BUNTY" GREEN
A light went out this week with the passing of Bunty Green who enjoyed great success with her Heatherside Cavaliers for over 4 decades from the 1940s up until the 90's. She played an important part in the nurturing of the breed and together with her husband Geoffrey, they were stalwart supporters and great ambassadors for our breed. Our condolences to their son Robin and daughter Patience. Bunty Green will long be remembered for all that she did for Cavaliers in the early days. She gave us our finest hour when Ch Craigowl Silkience won the CC under her at Crufts in 1992 and long after Bunty stopped attending shows we kept in touch as she read the dog press and was always keen to learn how the dogs, especially our Tricolours, (her favourite colour) were doing. RIP Bunty....a special lady.
1700940617588.png

1700940637432.png

1700940683190.png

Evan L Ryan

For those of you who may not remember the Salador Cavaliers or have ever heard of them (!), here is the face behind the success, Sheila in her early 30s winning the Toy Group at Richmond with Ch Salador Crismark. Her rise to fame in such a competitive breed at the time can only be attributed to her sheer knowledge of construction and her true stockmanship.
Crismark’s sister, Salador Country Girl won 2CCs, and the Toy Group and Best Bitch in Show at City of Birmingham Championship Show but being the breeder she was and with the foresight she had, she had been judging in Ireland & virtually everything she put up was by Ronnoc True Luck, so when Girlie came in season she was sent to the then 12 year old Lucky & lucky it was, Ch Corrigan, Ch Connors and Ch Colleen were the result.
Formidable? Yes. Talented? Incredibly so, and her contribution to our breed shouldn’t ever be forgotten. My friends had David Beckham as their heroes, mine were people like Sheila
1f44c_1f3fc.png

1720826020458.png

1721164712699.png

Kirstie McMurray

Where it all began…..my first Cavalier (this makes me feel very old!)
My Christmas present from my Mum in 1980 was Homaranne Chanel of Merryoth a daughter of Ch Homaranne Caption. I was one very lucky girl.
Pictured here at her 2nd show winning Best Puppy and Res Best Bit@h at Scottish Cavalier Open Show. Her first show was SKC where she won Minor Puppy under Pam Turle.

Верх Низ